Intern in Controls & Automation Team
Termin składania aplikacji:
Praca czasowa lub wolontariat
Desiging, production and service of technology solutions for oil and gas subsea industry.
The Controls & Automation Sub-Systems Group at TechnipFMC is responsible for supplying controls and monitoring systems to subsea facilities for production of oil and gas. The Controls & Automation Department located in Krakow is responsible for engineering and delivery of standard subsea controls, OEM instruments and project specific topside equipment, and works in close cooperation with Controls CoE in Kongsberg, Norway.
Al. Bora Komorowskiego 25b
Buma Quattro Complex Building B
• Creating and updating product specifications
• Analysing design requirements and selecting hardware for control system cabinets for subsea applications
• Creating electrical documentation such as single-line diagrams, wire lists, general arrangement drawings and Bill of Materials
• Reviewing and updating supplier documentation
• Assisting in other tasks within the Team
• You are 4th-5th year student of technical university (cybernetics, mechatronics, automation or electrical engineering faculty or similar)
• You have practical knowledge of ECAD tools, such as E-Plan Electric P8 or AutoCAD Electrical
• You have basic knowledge of different control system architectures, such as PLC, DCS and SCADA
• You are willing to learn and absorb new knowledge
• You are available to work for at least 20 hours a week
• You are fluent in English
• You have good communication skills and team-player spirit
Please send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Up to 9 months’ paid internship (contract for specific work) with the possibility of its extension or transfer to permanent position in the Team
• A unique opportunity to work closely and directly with experienced engineers, providing services to the core business
• Ongoing support of a dedicated mentor
• Internal training and access to over 1500 online courses
• Fresh fruits on Tuesdays
• Multisport card
• Great working atmosphere!
Pracodawcy, którzy zamieszczają oferty w bazie są zarejestrowani w Centralnej Ewidencji i Informacji o Działalności Gospodarczej (dotyczy firm z Polski).
Centrum Karier AGH nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za ewentualne niedotrzymanie umowy zawartej z Pracodawcą.